“Solving problems and facilitating opportunities is what drives me in my chosen profession. While many CPAs dwell exclusively in quantifying the past, I have always strived, in addition, to optimize the future.”
Experience and Expertise
Ross’s CPA experience began in 1978, joining the GALLINA organization in 1979, and returning full-circle as a partner though the 2010 Burnett + Company LLP merger. A graduate of CSU Sacramento, and a CPA since 1981, Ross has continued on to earn the Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP) designation. He strives to provide clarity to the many, seemingly complex issues that exist in the accounting and tax areas of running a business. Ross’ hands-on approach has helped build and nurture lasting relationships throughout his career, with both clients and other business advisors. His passion lies in proactive tax planning for closely held businesses, operational guidance, and playing a key role in business succession planning.
He services clients in a wide variety of industries with an added concentration in construction and real estate. With business clients ranging in sales from $250k to over $100 million, and clients throughout Northern California and Northern Nevada, he adjusts the services to fit each individual situation.
For Ross, there is no substitute for getting to know the clients he serves very well. From the history of an organization and its owners, to the families and philosophies that drive it’s very heart, our service is at the highest level when we have an intimate knowledge of our client. It’s also, by far, the most satisfying way to serve the people behind each organization. GALLINA LLP’s philosophy is quite the same, and they provide the additional tools to enable me to fulfill my clients’ diverse needs.
- Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association (CICPAC), member
- American Subcontractors Association (ASA), member
- Association of General Contractors (AGC), member
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA), member
- Executive Services Alliance (ESA), member
- Real Estate and Construction Networking (RECON), member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CSCPA), member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Rotary International’s Rancho Cordova Sunrise Chapter, twice past-president