Pete Kreuser, Project Executive, and a member of the Management Group of DPR Construction’s Sacramento headquarters provides strategic management support for the region’s overall operations. Pete is also a senior management member of DPR’s national healthcare group whose focus is on tracking new trends, technology and sales opportunities in the healthcare industry and integration within the company’s 15 offices.
With more than twenty-five years of experience, Pete’s expertise is in the field of hospital planning and construction having oversight for nearly $1 billion dollars of hospital construction both locally and across the country. His experience includes pre-construction and programming services as well as project management. Pete is recognized for his collaboration with hospital and design professionals to incorporate a high degree of flexibility into a hospital’s design and construction to allow flexible infrastructure and future adaption to accommodate the changing face of healthcare construction.
Pete earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Engineering from the University of Wisconsin – Stout.
- Rice Building Institute
- Catholic Healthcare West Preferred Provider Network
Professional Activities and Memberships
- ASHE (American Society for Healthcare Engineering)
- ACRE (Association of Commercial Real Estate)
- CSI (Construction Specifications Institute)
- LCI (Lean Construction Institute)
- p2SL (Product Production System Laboratory)
- SACTO (Sacramento Area Commerce & Trade Association)
- Sacramento Metro Chamber of Commerce