Chuck provides corporate oversight for the business development strategy and efforts of all of Lionakis offices. He is responsible for firm wide branding, client relationship development, public relations, and long term planning for this 100 plus year old company. Over the yeas Chuck has been part of the team that has spearheaded the recent growth of the firm from a single locally based office, to a multi-office ENR Top 500 firm with a strong presence on the west coast. His experience in the Architecture / Engineering / Construction industry has covered a broad range of project and client types.
Chuck has been involved over the years with many non-profit organizations. Some of his recent volunteer work has included work with entities such as Cottage Housing, WEAVE, Women’s Empowerment, Loaves and Fishes, Rebuilding Together, and Joyner Ranch Housing. Most recently he was one of the shareholder’s in charge of Lionakis’s internal Athens Leadership Development Program. The program was responsible for that start up of the Lionakis Foundation, which focuses on charitable empowerment in the areas of education, health awareness, and urban environments.
- California State University Sacramento – Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Concentration Marketing
- California State University Sacramento – Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Concentration Strategic Management
- SACTO (Sacramento Commerce and Trade Organization)
- Sacramento Metro Chamber of Commerce
- California State University Sacramento, Alumni Association
- DBIA (Design Build Institute of America)
- SAME (Society of American Military Engineers)
- USGBC (United States Green Building Council)
- ACRE (Association of Commercial Real Estate)